This program was produced for KBOO’s Wednesday Talk Radio program. Host, Paul Roland, interviews electroshock survivors, Deborah Schwartzkopff & Coleen. They are joined by author and psychologist, Dr. John Breeding, a long-time critic of electroshock and founding member of the Coalition for the Abolition of Electroshock in Texas (CAEST).
- What is the history of electroshock?
- What are the effects of electroshock on the brain?
- What is it like to have one’s memory permanently destroyed?
- How is your personal life effected when you can no longer recognize your family & friends?
- How is your professional life effected?
- Why do psychiatrists continue to use electroshock when the effects can be so devastating?
- What is the class action lawsuit all about?
Click here to read accompanying article on KBOO.FM.
Click play button below to listen to program.